A visit to Sköna hem

Photo: Wolfgang Kleinschmidt
We were way overdue for a visit to Sköna hem, and as always, it didn't disappoint. This time it was a mixture of portraits and antiques, the art of the display, a personal workspace, and lovely black & white photo's pinned to the wall.


Home of Daniel & Sophie; Photo: Martin Cedarblad

Home of Daniel & Sophie; Photo: Martin Cedarblad

Home of Malene Birger; Photo: Christian Burmester

Home of Malene Birger; Photo: Christian Burmester


Home of Daniel & Sophie; Photo: Martin Cedarblad

Jan Halvarson

9 comments:

LeLo said...

Love that wicker basket. love, love, love...

Laura Evans said...

so much gorgeousness & ideas i want to steel ... love looking at other peoples homes!

Indie Mom and the Reluctant Banker said...

I love Sköna Hem too, they're always very inspiring. In fact I just used some of the very same pictures in one of my own blogposts.

jenny mccabe said...

what an inspirational set of images, I want to make my house look as lovely and calm as all these pic, thanks for posting xx

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

Wow, what a fantastic selction - you've made me realise my visit to take a look around is way overdue too! Thanks :)

jules

red. or. gray. art. said...

a really stunning series of simple

Unknown said...

This is so inspirational to me. Thank you...I want to go make my home feel like these beautiful and inviting spaces.

Renee said...

these images are so gorgeous and very inspiring!

Jennifer at NicoleJaneHome said...

Note to self...must frame and mount collection of photos!!! Love them.